Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Costco Realty?


Wait A Sec...Costco Realty?

Some people are Starbucks junkies, others are devout Mac users, many are followers of the House of O aka Oprah and then there are those, like me, who are campaigning that Costco be recognized as it's own religion...ok maybe it's not that serious. But Costco is one of my favorite places to shop. Have you ever been to one? They have everything there. The prices are great for what you get. And let's not forget to mention the food. Not only can you snack while you shop (they have loads of samples), but you can pick up a juicy hot dog and soda with unlimited refill for $1.50 on your way out. So, imagine my surprise when my co-worker Veronica Lopez tells me that Costco has it's own mortgage and realty service. So, I had to do my own investigation...

  • Looks like Costco real estate services are actually through LendingTree
  • "Costco Member Benefits" that offer a Costco Cash Card at closing, lower rates, approved lenders, and "loan offers in minutes".
  • Work with one of their affiliated Realtors and receive a $2,000 cash incentive
I guess they're not much different then other discounted realtors...

EDIT: So I was thinking to myself, "If Costco does real estate, then Wal-Mart surely does!?" Well, they only do commercial properties...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They stopped in February, I just learned.

Dorothy said...

Hi Admin,

I am Dorothy Parker. I have visited your website and I would like to congratulate you on building such a valuable online resource. I am sure your visitors find your site as useful as I did.

My site also has relevant information in the same context, which I am sure your visitors will really appreciate. It would be great if we exchange links with each other. It would boost your search engine rankings, as relevant inbound links is the most important criteria for ranking on most search engines. It would also help bring targeted traffic to your site and reach out to a valuable, relevant audience.

If you are interested then please revert back to me ASAP. If you are not the concerned person then would request to kindly forward the mail to the respective person.
Waiting for your quick and positive reply to come.

Have a great day.

Thanks and regards
Dorothy
Contact: dorothy786@gmail.com